RAGAINI RADIATORI S.P.A.
Zona Ind.le Brodolini 46/C 60025 Loreto (AN)
C.F. E P.IVA 02684020429
Iscritta al Registro Imprese della CCIAA di Ancona al nr. 207010
INFORMATION ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING ACCORDING TO THE EUROPEAN REGOLATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Information in accordance with art.nr. 13-14
Nature of the Data processed
1. We wish to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) establishes rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules relating to the free movement of such data aimed at protecting the fundamental rights of freedom of people, in particular the right of protection of personal data. The free movement of personal data in the Union cannot be limited or prohibited for reasons relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. We therefore inform you that "personal data" are intended, pursuant to the herewith aforementioned GDPR, any information that concerns you directly or indirectly as an interested party, with particular reference to an identification such as the name, an identification number, data relating to the location, an identifier online or to one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. The methods of managing the site are also described herewith reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and who may have access to the reserved area. This is an information that is also made pursuant to the art. Nr. 13-14 of the GDPR to those who interact with the web services offered by RAGAINI RADIATORI S.P.A. through its web pages at : WWW.MADEADHOC.COM, WWW.RAGAINIRADIATORI.COM
Purpose of the treatment
2. The collection and processing of personal data will take place for the correct and complete conduct of the Company professional activity to satisfy user’s request, in compliance with the general principles of necessity, correctness, relevance and not excess, and for the necessary and indispensable operations of management and accounting and of any other nature. In particular some data will be used for recordings and communications required by law
Modality of the treatmen
3. Personal data object of treatment shall be manually and electronically processed and kept in specially dedicated paper and electronic archives in full corporate availability. The paper and electronic documentation will be correctly maintained and protected by the Company for the length of time necessary for the treatment using appropriate security measures, so as to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, unauthorized access or treatment not in accordance with the purposes of the collection.
Data spontaneously provided by the user
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, as well as any other personal data included in the message necessary to reply to requests, the provision of the service or services (professional and otherwise), the sending of products and any other kind of request that the data controller or its commercial partners are able to offer.
Scope of knowledge of the data processed
5. The data collected and processed, subject to user acceptance, may be:
- Made available to the owners’ collaborators as Managers and employers;
- Communicated to third parties, natural or legal or public administrations, only if involved and functional to the performance of the services requested, and in general, to all those public and private subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes referred to pt. 2:
- Transferred to other holder (as an independent owner) for processing carried out externally, for the aspects that may concern them and in the modalities prescribed by law;
The data will not be revealed, except for the personal data which can also be used as a commercial reference on corporate sites or documents and once the planned treatments are completed they will be kept only for historical and statistical purposes or will be destroyed when we no longer need or obligation to keep them.
Right of the interested party
6. We inform you that, as the interested party, you have all the rights provided by the art. Nr. 15-16-17-18-20-21-22 of the GDPR , and among them:
- Obtain directly by the Holder and with no delay, confirmation or otherwise of the existence of personal data concerning you, updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, certification that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention of those to whom the Data have been communicated, except in cases where this fulfillment proves impossible or disproportionate to the protected right;
- To object entirely or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of your Personal Data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, in which case, however, it will not be possible to proceed with the provision of professional services in your favour;
All the rights provided by articles nr. 15-16-17-18-20-21-22 of the GDPR are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the Data Controller, also through a designated person, to whom a suitable feedback is to be provided without delay.
Obbligation or facolty to provide data
7. We specify that the provision of common personal data is strictly necessary for the correct and complete performance of the assignment received; any refusal to supply them, in whole or in part, will make it impossible to fulfill the correct and complete execution of the contract or the provision of professional services in its favor.
Owner and data processors
8. Please take note that the data controller is namely RAGAINI RADIATORI.COM in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, as resulting from the updated privacy Company’s organization available for the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 GDPR at the headquarters of the company .
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file sent to your hard disk by a web server. Their main purpose is to make surfing on the web more fluid and more "tailored"
To store your preferences, comfort cookies (for example, once you have entered all the information on your access data, etc. you will no longer have to retype them again)
To protect your data to the maximum extent
To improve the browsing experience
To collect detailed statistics on the visits being made on the site
Essential “Technical” Cookies"
They are essential for the proper functioning of the site pages. Without these cookies, some features may be compromised and access to content may be limited. They allow, for example, to keep track of the authentication carried out by a user or by a site administrator. Cookies of this type do not collect any personal user information.
Functional "technical" cookies
These are cookies used to memorize the choices made by the user to improve navigation (for example the language, or to fill-up a form with the name used previously). This type of cookies may include personal information (for example the username). Without these cookies, some features and navigation between pages could be compromised.
Cookies of performances
These kind of cookies are normally used for the following:
if users are new on the web-page or returning, how site has being used, how users move between the pages, length of the visit on the pages and on the site, geographic area of user arrived on the site. The data do not identify the user as a person but are aggregated anonymously by the analysis tools. Deactivation does not in any way compromise the functionality offered by the site.
Social share Cookies
Some widgets available by social networks (for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) might use their third-party cookies. Desactivation does not compromise the use of the site, except in the sections where widgets can be installed (for example for video or map integration) and in some cases the possibility of rapid content sharing or the possibility of commenting on certain areas of the site .
What kind of cookies do we use?
Technical session Cookie
Cookie for statistics purposes and integration Google services
Cookie Google Analytics (Google)
Google Analytics is a service of analyses on the web supplied by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google use the collected personal data for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
To learn more, please visit the Google information page.
Some pages of the site incorporate some YouTube video within them. When visiting a page containing a YouTube video, click to visualize the chosen video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled.
To learn more, please visit the YouTube information page on the embedded videos available in the Web..
Cookie Google maps
Some pages of the site incorporate Google Maps within them. When visiting a page containing the maps of Google Maps, click to enlarge it, cookies from Google may be recalled.
To learn more, visit the Google information page on the map embedded in the Web pages.
Social Network Sharing buttons
To ensure that the contents of a site might be shared on social networks by the visitors of the site, it is possible to integrate the tools (widgets) available to the social networks themselves into the pages. These tools (usually blocks of code inserted in the pages of the host site) can collect third-party cookies installed by social networks (p.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus etc.); the web-page shares no information at all with such widgets.
How to manage the Cookies?
The installed browser(s) on your electronic appliances shall allow you to define the settings for cookies (activate, deactivate, delete ...).
Disabling or deleting cookies can prevent access to some pages of the website.
The management of cookies depends on the used browser, click on your browser icon to know how to manage cookies